JayTheTruckguy

This is the place I've set to link up with my customers. I provide information and entertainment. If you need to speak to me, call me at the store: 800-307-4447 or on my "24/7 Anytime Anywhere Cell" is 971-275-5048. Happy Highways. Jay The Truckguy

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

 
RARE, UNIQUE AND REALLY COOL FORDS
A 1930 Ranchero??? Who said the Ranchero and El Camino
were the first smooth, auto bodied pickups with integrated bed?
Check the tie rails. They were re-introduced on the 2002 Ranger.
Then, in the early sixties................................

A truck, not car bodied, integrated unibody pickup.
Notice, no bed to cab gap or seam. Mas cool, hey?

1931 Town Car Delivery
You'd guess this was a custom fabricated job, but it was
a standard Ford commercial work truck. I'd never seen
one till the other day. So neat!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?